Weschler Instruments is a manufacturer and distributor of electrical and electronic measurement equipment. Customers worldwide use our products in power plants, steel mills, chemical plants, paper mills and other industrial applications that require rugged, reliable and accurate instrumentation.
(2) The BM15 and MJ15 are compact 5-kV insulation testers that are simple to use and provide a quick, accurate reading of insulation resistance. Both instruments offer four test voltages (500 V, 1 kV, 2.5 kV, 5 kV), analog scales, and measurement sensitivity to 20 Gohm.
Both units include “pass/fail” display overlays for a rapid “go/no go” testing and trend analysis.
The BM15 is powered by 8 “AA” or rechargeable alkaline batteries while the MJ15 includes a hand-crank generator in addition to battery power.
(2) MJ Series The MJ159 is the recognized industry standard, upgraded with modern circuitry. This analog Meter allows the trained operator to determine much more from the needle movement than just a Mohm reading. Available in line, battery or hand cranked models.
(4) MIT515 (5 kV), MIT525 (5 kV), MIT1025 (10 kV)& MIT1525(15 kV) are the newest in Megger’s line of insulation testers >1 kV. These instruments are designed based on Megger’s extensive knowledge of insulation testing (100+ years of experience) and significant feedback from actual end users. Megger has taken the best insulation testers in the world and improved them to add functionality, make them easier to use and easier to transport. They include Megger’s patented digital/analog display (real-time pointer movement), a CATIV safety rating at all terminals and a unique dual case design.
• Industry best guard terminal accuracy • Compact and ...
The Megger MIT200 series of insulation and continuity testers are ideal for testing transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, instrument panels, domestic appliances, power tools etc., as well as fixed electrical wiring systems. Features include:
(5) The new MIT300 Series features a large display and hands-free operation. The tough, rubber armored case is designed for rough handling and weatherproof to IP54. A rigid cover folds up to protect the front panel when not in use. Intelligent safety features include:
Safety Interlock – prevents unsafe connection of test leads
Safe contact detectors – the tester will remain safe and not be damaged if connected to a live circuit while on continuity setting.
Live voltage warning – alerts when circuit voltage is >25V.
Safety lockout – inhibits test when circuit voltage is >50V.
Continuity check – prevents a continuity test on a ...
The MIT400/2 Series Insulation Testers offer outstanding performance and ease of use. Dual digital displays show test results and test voltage or current simultaneously. The hands free, autoranging continuity function ensures the accurate measurement of circuit conductors and bonding. An audible continuity alarm speeds testing.
Insulation resistance measurements to 200GΩ; selectable test voltages to 1000V
Backlit LCD with dual digital and analog arc displays
Leakage current readout
Live circuit detection & protecton
PI/DAR and Timer functions (except MIT400/2)IP54 & CAT IV 600V rating
The Megger MIT2500 Insulation and Continuity Tester is designed for electrical and industrial test applications where operation voltages exceed 1000 V and higher insulation test voltages are needed. It offers both fixed range voltages of 50 V, 100V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V and 2500 V.
Insulation resistance measurements to 200GΩ
Fixed & variable test voltages to 2500V
Large LCD with dual digital and analog arc displays
Live circuit warning & test inhibit for voltage > 25-100V (user selectable)
The Megger BM5200 tester is a battery powered instrument with digital and analogue arc display, designed for high voltage insulation resistance testing in the maintenance and servicing of cables, rotating plant machinery, transformers, switchgear and industrial installations.
1 TΩ, 1.4 mA, 5 kV digital insulation tester with digital and analogue display
Insulation (InS), Polarisation Index (PI) and variable timed test (t) modes
Selectable DC or AC (incl. frequency) voltmeter functions